SHBBHRS005 Identify and Control Safety Risks for Intense Pulsed Light and Laser Hair Reduction Treatments
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to identify, eliminate or control health and safety risks and hazards associated with the use of intense pulsed light and laser for hair reduction. It requires the ability to assess risks and hazards, and determine suitable action to eliminate or control safety risks.
This unit applies to individuals working in a diverse range of beauty industry sectors and business contexts where intense pulsed light and laser equipment is used to provide hair reduction treatments. It applies to practitioners operating independently, under limited supervision of others and within established organisational policies and procedures. It may also apply to non-practitioners such as business owners, franchise owners and front desk staff.
How Do I Enrol?
Enrolment is a simple 3 step process to get you started in your desired learning as quickly as possible.
- Go to the Get Started Today area and select your desired course direction or payment option.
- Add to Cart and process your order through the Checkout page.
- Complete the New Student Enrolment Form to gain access to the course.
For any questions you can use the Course Enquiry form or call and talk with one of our friendly Course Advisors on 1800 628 999.
- View Training.gov Information
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Certification on Completion
Get Started Today