About This Course
The course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform the following:
- Various Enzyme and Chemical Peels.
- Understand the mechanism of action of enzyme and chemical peels
- Understand the consultation process
- Understand enzyme and chemical peel contraindications and adverse reactions
- Be able to prepare clients and apply various enzyme and chemical peel protocols
- Be able to advise clients on post treatment self-care for various skin conditions
- Be able to apply infection control measures
On successful completion of the unit CLDECP806 Perform Enzyme and Chemical Peels in a Clinical Setting and its prerequisite units, students will receive credit towards the Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Lasers and Dermal Therapies, or Statement of Attainment for this Unit.
Who’s This Course For?
You must be a Beauty Therapist or Medical Professional. This course is suited to:
- Beauty Therapists with a minimum 2 years experience
- Doctors or Nurses
How Do I Enrol?
Enrolment is a simple 3 step process to get you started in your desired learning as quickly as possible.
- Go to the Get Started Today area and select your desired course direction or payment option.
- Add to Cart and process your order through the Checkout page.
- Complete the New Student Enrolment Form to gain access to the course.