No products in the cart.
About This Course
The course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform the following:
- Prepare clients and apply fractional laser and/or fractional radio frequency protocols for invasive and non-invasive treatments
- Understand the science behind fractional lasers and fractional radio frequency
- Understand the consultation process.
- Understand fractional laser and fractional radio frequency therapy contraindications and adverse reactions with downtime and client suitability.
- Be able to advise clients on post treatment self-care.
- Be able to apply infection control measures.
- Be able to provide safe & effective treatments for clients suitable for these treatments
On successful completion of the unit CLDSRR805 Perform Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing with Fractional Laser and its prerequisite units, students will receive credit towards the Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Lasers and Dermal Therapies, or Statement of Attainment for this Unit.
Who’s This Course For?
You must be a Beauty Therapist, Nurse or Healthcare Professional. This course is suited to:
- Beauty Therapists with a minimum 2 years experience
- Doctors, Nurses or Healthcare Professionals
How Do I Enrol?
Enrolment is a simple 3 step process to get you started in your desired learning as quickly as possible.
- Go to the Get Started Today area and select your desired course direction or payment option.
- Add to Cart and process your order through the Checkout page.
- Complete the New Student Enrolment Form to gain access to the course.