About This Course
The course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform the following using a combination of high frequency and radio frequency energy to remove the following:
- Skin tags, Fibromas, Angiomas, Spider Veins, Telangiectasia, Cholesterol, Sebaceous Hyperplasia, Keratosis, Milia, Clogged Pores, Age Spots and Warts
- Plus any other minor skin irregularities
- Understand the anatomy and physiology behind the formation of skin irregularities
- Understand the science behind the use of radio and high frequency technology to treat skin irregularities
- Understand lesion removal contraindications
- Understand the application of radio vaporisation techniques to a range of skin irregularities
- Be able to prepare clients and apply various lesion removal protocols with aftercare advice
On successful completion of the unit CLDSLR802 Conduct Non-invasive Superficial Skin Lesion Removal and its prerequisite units, students will receive credit towards the Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Lasers and Dermal Therapies.
Who’s This Course For?
You must be a Beauty Therapist, Nurse or Healthcare Professional. This course is suited to:
- Beauty Therapists with a minimum 2 years experience
- Doctors, Nurses or Healthcare Professionals
How Do I Enrol?
Enrolment is a simple 3 step process to get you started in your desired learning as quickly as possible.
- Go to the Get Started Today area and select your desired course direction or payment option.
- Add to Cart and process your order through the Checkout page.
- Complete the New Student Enrolment Form to gain access to the course.