Online Learning Portal, Paperback Learner Guide
Enrolments Are Open, Start Today
About This Course
The course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform the following using a combination of high frequency and radio frequency energy to remove the following:
- Skin tags, Fibromas, Angiomas, Spider Veins, Telangiectasia, Cholesterol, Sebaceous Hyperplasia, Keratosis, Milia, Clogged Pores, Age Spots and Warts
- Plus any other minor skin irregularities
- Understand the anatomy and physiology behind the formation of skin irregularities
- Understand the science behind the use of radio and high frequency technology to treat skin irregularities
- Understand lesion removal contraindications
- Understand the application of radio vaporisation techniques to a range of skin irregularities
- Be able to prepare clients and apply various lesion removal protocols with aftercare advice
On successful completion of the unit CLDSLR802 Conduct Non-invasive Superficial Skin Lesion Removal and its prerequisite units, students will receive credit towards the Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Lasers and Dermal Therapies.
Who’s This Course For?
You must be a Beauty Therapist, Nurse or Healthcare Professional. This course is suited to:
- Beauty Therapists with a minimum 2 years experience
- Doctors, Nurses or Healthcare Professionals
How Do I Enrol?
Enrolment is a simple 3 step process to get you started in your desired learning as quickly as possible.
- Go to the Get Started Today area and select your desired course direction or payment option.
- Add to Cart and process your order through the Checkout page.
- Complete the New Student Enrolment Form to gain access to the course.