About This Course
The course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform the following:
- Treatment of pigmentation and vascular lesions with the use of Q-Switched Laser
- Understand the science behind the use of Q-Switched and long pulse lasers and their ability to remove pigments and vascular lesions
- Understand the consultation process
- Understand laser therapy contraindications and adverse reactions
- Be able to prepare clients and apply pigmentation and vascular removal protocols
- Be able to advise clients on post treatment self-care
- Be able to apply infection control measures
- Provide safe and effective light based therapies for pigment and vascular irregularities.
On successful completion of the unit CLDPVI804 Perform Cosmetic Light Based Therapies for Pigmentation and Vascular Irregularities and its prerequisite units, students will receive credit towards the Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Lasers and Dermal Therapies, or Statement of Attainment for this Unit.
Who’s This Course For?
You must be a Beauty Therapist, Nurse or Healthcare Professional. This course is suited to:
- Beauty Therapists with a minimum 2 years experience
- Doctors, Nurses or Healthcare Professionals
How Do I Enrol?
Enrolment is a simple 3 step process to get you started in your desired learning as quickly as possible.
- Go to the Get Started Today area and select your desired course direction or payment option.
- Add to Cart and process your order through the Checkout page.
- Complete the New Student Enrolment Form to gain access to the course.