No products in the cart.
About This Course
The course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform the following:
- Prepare clients and apply tattoo removal protocols
- Advise clients on post treatment self-care
- Apply infection control measures
- Understand the process of tattoo creation
- Understand the science behind the use of Q-Switched lasers to remove tattoo ink from the skin
- Understand the consultation process
- Understand tattoo removal contraindications and adverse reactions
- Provide safe and effective cosmetic and tattoo removal treatments.
On successful completion of the unit CLDCTR803 Perform Cosmetic and Tattoo Removal Treatments with Q-Switched Laser and its prerequisite units, students will receive credit towards the Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Lasers and Dermal Therapies, or Statement of Attainment for this Unit.
Who’s This Course For?
You must be a Beauty Therapist or Medical Professional. This course is suited to:
- Beauty Therapists with a minimum 2 years experience
- Doctors, Nurses or Healthcare Professionals
How Do I Enrol?
Enrolment is a simple 3 step process to get you started in your desired learning as quickly as possible.
- Go to the Get Started Today area and select your desired course direction or payment option.
- Add to Cart and process your order through the Checkout page.
- Complete the New Student Enrolment Form to gain access to the course.