CLDCDN801 Provide Dermal Needling To Treat Skin Irregularities
About This Course
The course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform the following:
- Apply skin-needling techniques to treat skin irregularities
- Perform invasive treatments to stimulate or puncture the skin and thereby stimulate collagen and elastin production.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply substantial specialised knowledge and skills to design and safely perform needling procedures for stretch marks reduction, Acne scars, pigmentation and skin rejuvenation treatments.
On successful completion of the unit CLDCDN801 Provide Dermal Needling to Treat Skin Irregularities and its prerequisite units, students will receive credit towards the Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Lasers and Dermal Therapies, or Statement of Attainment for this Unit.
Who’s This Course For?
You must be a Beauty Therapist or Medical Professional. This course is suited to:
- Beauty Therapists with prerequisite of HLTINF005
- Doctors or Nurses or undergraduates
Online Learning Portal, Paperback Learner Guide
Enrolments Are Open, Start Today
How Do I Enrol?
Enrolment is a simple 3 step process to get you started in your desired learning as quickly as possible.
- Go to the Get Started Today area and select your desired course direction or payment option.
- Add to Cart and process your order through the Checkout page.
- Complete the New Student Enrolment Form to gain access to the course.
For any questions you can use the Course Enquiry form or call and talk with one of our friendly Course Advisors on 1800 628 999.
- View Training.gov Information
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Certification on Completion
Get Started Today