This course covers the theory and practicals of IPL and laser radiation and safety practices for the use of Hair Removal only and the steps for preparing your Radiation Safety & Protection Plan (RSPP) which is required by all owners of laser apparatus. The steps on how to apply for the Queensland Radiation Use Licence for all operators will also be covered.
This course covers the safety theory and practicals for the application of all cosmetic lasers to treat: Minor Vascular Lesions, Pigmentary Lesions, Tattoo Removal, Skin Resurfacing and Wrinkle removal for various laser treatments. This course is required as the first step for obtaining an Operator’s Trainee Use Licence for use of all Lasers in Queensland.
- ED156* – for Hair Removal
- ED157* – for Minor Vascular & Pigment Lesions, Tattoo Removal and Skin Rejuvenation
- Enrolled or Registered nurse
- Past Nursing Experience
- Medical Assistant, Beauty Therapy students or Massage Therapist
- Clinic owner with equivalent experience or currently a student of Tertiary Education
- Business Owner wishing to apply for a possession license