The course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform the following:
Be able to prepare clients and apply fractional laser and fractional radio-frequency protocols.
- Understand the science behind fractional lasers and fractional radio frequency
- Understand the consultation process.
- Understand fractional laser and fractional radio frequency therapy contraindications and adverse reactions with downtime and client suitability.
- Be able to advise clients on post treatment self-care.
- Be able to apply infection control measures.
RequirementsYou must be a Beauty Therapist or Medical Professional. This course is suited to:
- Beauty Therapists with a minimum 2 years experience
- Doctors or Nurses
Enrolments are ongoing
Face-to-Face + External
35 South Pine Road Alderley Qld