About This Course
The course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform the following:
- Prepare clients and apply fractional laser and/or fractional radio frequency protocols for invasive and non-invasive treatments
- Understand the science behind fractional lasers and fractional radio frequency
- Understand the consultation process.
- Understand fractional laser and fractional radio frequency therapy contraindications and adverse reactions with downtime and client suitability.
- Be able to advise clients on post treatment self-care.
- Be able to apply infection control measures.
- Be able to provide safe & effective treatments for clients suitable for these treatments
On successful completion of the unit CLDSRR805 Perform Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing with Fractional Laser and its prerequisite units, students will receive credit towards the Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Lasers and Dermal Therapies, or Statement of Attainment for this Unit.
Who's This Course For?
You must be a Beauty Therapist, Nurse or Healthcare Professional. This course is suited to:
- Beauty Therapists with a minimum 2 years experience
- Doctors, Nurses or Healthcare Professionals
|Intake Dates||Enrolments are ongoing > Enrol Now!|
|Course Duration||12 Weeks|
|Course Delivery|| Self-paced learning via Paperback Learner Guide or Online Learning Portal|
Practical Hands-on Application by Appointment Scheduled
|Course Relation||Stand Alone Course Unit & Core Unit | 10693NAT|
|Course Fees||Online Portal: $4,250 | Paperback Learner Guide: $4,250|
Have A Question?
Take the next step in advancing your career...
quick simple & innovative learning. Finance payment plans available*
Frequently Asked Questions
Q Is this course approved by city councils for covering operators for micro-needling treatments?
A Yes, this course meets the requirements of local city councils health and safety approvals requiring any operators offering skin penetration treatments to have knowledge and practise in infection prevention.
Q Can I complete this course remotely as I cannot easily travel to the posted assessment locations?
A Yes, we can still make arrangements to meet your needs. Please call 1800 628 999 to speak with us to confirm appropriate standards are met.
Q Will I still have support if I have questions and need help in other areas of the course?
A Yes, we have support personal available to help answer your questions even if you select the online delivery methods.