About This Course
The course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform the following using a combination of high frequency and radio frequency energy to remove the following:
- Skin tags, Fibromas, Angiomas, Spider Veins, Telangiectasia, Cholesterol, Sebaceous Hyperplasia, Keratosis, Milia, Clogged Pores, Age Spots and Warts
- Plus any other minor skin irregularities
- Understand the anatomy and physiology behind the formation of skin irregularities
- Understand the science behind the use of radio and high frequency technology to treat skin irregularities
- Understand lesion removal contraindications
- Understand the application of radio vaporisation techniques to a range of skin irregularities
- Be able to prepare clients and apply various lesion removal protocols with aftercare advice
On successful completion of the unit CLDSLR802 Conduct Non-invasive Superficial Skin Lesion Removal and its prerequisite units, students will receive credit towards the Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Lasers and Dermal Therapies.
Who's This Course For?
You must be a Beauty Therapist, Nurse or Healthcare Professional. This course is suited to:
- Beauty Therapists with a minimum 2 years experience
- Doctors, Nurses or Healthcare Professionals
|Intake Dates||Enrolments are ongoing > Enrol Now!|
|Course Duration||12 Weeks|
Self-paced learning via Paperback Learner Guide or Online Learning Portal
Practical Hands-on Application by Appointment Scheduled
|Course Relation||Stand Alone Course Unit & Core Unit | 10693NAT|
|Course Fees||Online Portal: $3,250 | Paperback Learner Guide: $3,250|
*Additional costs may be incurred for hiring of equipment to do practical hours (done in workplace setting)
Have A Question?
Take the next step in advancing your career...
quick simple & innovative learning. Finance payment plans available*
Frequently Asked Questions
Q Is this course approved by city councils for covering operators for micro-needling treatments?
A Yes, this course meets the requirements of local city councils health and safety approvals requiring any operators offering skin penetration treatments to have knowledge and practise in infection prevention.
Q Can I complete this course remotely as I cannot easily travel to the posted assessment locations?
A Yes, we can still make arrangements to meet your needs. Please call 1800 628 999 to speak with us to confirm appropriate standards are met.
Q Will I still have support if I have questions and need help in other areas of the course?
A Yes, we have support personal available to help answer your questions even if you select the online delivery methods.